Located in the Nation’s Capital, Algonquin College boasts many in-demand meeting facility features including 2 bedroom suite-style summer accommodations and many year-round technologically advanced meeting spaces.
The RA Photo Club has entered into an agreement with Algonquin College to host the 2017 Canadian Camera Conference.
Algonquin College is located on Woodroffe Avenue, in the suburb of Nepean, just minutes from downtown Ottawa
1385 Woodroffe Ave, Ottawa, ON K2G 1V8
Parking for Daily Commuters:
Follow the signs to Visitor Parking in Lot 9. Note that, unless you display a parking pass (choices below) on your dashboard, you run the risk of being ticketed.
How to purchase a parking pass for Lot 9:
You can purchase a 1-day pass for $10; however, if you plan to park on campus for three days or more, the best value is to purchase a weekly pass for just $25.75 (taxes included). This pass will be valid from June 27-30 only. (If you plan to park here for field trips or other reasons from July 1 onward, you will require extra coverage).
Once you have purchased your parking pass, you simply print it and leave it on your dashboard.
Purchase your passes online here: https://parkingservices.algonquincollege.com/
- Click on “Visitor and Temporary Permits”
- Under ‘Category’ select “Special Events”
- Then click on ‘Permit Types’ and choose “Canadian Camera Conference”.
- Drive west on HWY 40
- HWY 40 becomes HWY 417 when entering Ontario, continue west on HWY 417.
- Exit south, at junction 127B (Woodroffe Avenue)
- Drive South to 1385 Woodroffe Ave, Ottawa.
- Drive east on HWY 401, turn north at HWY 416
- Turn east at junction of HWY 417
- Exit south at junction 127A, (Woodroffe Avenue)
- Drive south to 1385 Woodroffe Ave, Ottawa.