Trade Show Venue
Robert C. Gillett Student Commons
1385 Woodroffe Ave, Ottawa, ON K2G 1V8
Parking for Daily Commuters:
Follow the signs to Visitor Parking in Lot 9. Note that, unless you display a parking pass (choices below) on your dashboard, you run the risk of being ticketed.
How to purchase a parking pass for Lot 9:
You can purchase a 1-day pass for $10; however, if you plan to park on campus for three days or more, the best value is to purchase a weekly pass for just $25.75 (taxes included). This pass will be valid from June 27-30 only. (If you plan to park here for field trips or other reasons from July 1 onward, you will require extra coverage).
Once you have purchased your parking pass, you simply print it and leave it on your dashboard.
Purchase your passes online here: https://parkingservices.algonquincollege.com/
- Click on “Visitor and Temporary Permits”
- Under ‘Category’ select “Special Events”
- Then click on ‘Permit Types’ and choose “Canadian Camera Conference”.
- Drive west on HWY 40
- HWY 40 becomes HWY 417 when entering Ontario, continue west on HWY 417.
- Exit south, at junction 127B (Woodroffe Avenue)
- Drive South to 1385 Woodroffe Ave, Ottawa.
- Drive east on HWY 401, turn north at HWY 416
- Turn east at junction of HWY 417
- Exit south at junction 127A, (Woodroffe Avenue)
- Drive south to 1385 Woodroffe Ave, Ottawa.